AEROTIP .50 338 GR. PLATINUM CVA1555AT
PowerBelt® Platinum™ AeroTip™ Bullets utilize an advanced plating technology, a more aggressive bullet shape, and a fluted gas check design.
PowerBelt® Platinums™ are plated using a proprietary process that creates a smoother, more uniform surface that reduces the standard deviation between shots. This plating results in reduced resistance as the bullet travels down the bore, producing faster, more consistent velocities to improve both trajectory and accuracy.
PowerBelt® Platinums™ deliver an improved ballistic coefficient by utilizing a more aggressive bullet tapered design. Not only does the taper provide for a more aerodynamic flight, it helps control the rate of expansion – regardless of powder charge or bullet velocity on impact.
1. Smaller hollow point cavity controls expansion
2. Smooth plated finish reduces standard deviation between shots for superior accuracy
3. Larger diameter gas check for tight seal
4. Reduced ogive increases ballistic coefficient and accuracy
5. Flutes in gas check make it easier to load
6. Scores inside gas check allow positive release when bullet exits barrel